Publicly open storage viewer.
s3viewer is a free tool for security researchers that lists the content of publicly open storages and helps to identify leaking data. The tool allows you to view all the files in a given storage and download selected files and directories. The goal is to identify the owner of the storage as quickly as possible in order to report that data is leaking from it.
Supported open storage:
- Amazon S3 Buckets
- Microsoft Azure Blobs
- FTP servers with Anonymous access allowed
- HTTP Index Of / Pages (Apache/nginx-style directory listing)
- Supporting multiple open storage types
- View, download, and interact with open storage directory hierarchy
- Generate offline dirlist and load it later to work offline
- Search for specific files easily
- Cross-platform (Windows, MAC, Linux) GUI desktop application