Collection of Python classes for working with network protocols.
Impacket is a collection of Python classes for working with network protocols. Impacket is focused on providing low-level programmatic access to the packets and for some protocols (e.g. SMB1-3 and MSRPC) the protocol implementation itself. Packets can be constructed from scratch, as well as parsed from raw data, and the object-oriented API makes it simple to work with deep hierarchies of protocols. The library provides a set of tools as examples of what can be done within the context of this library.
What protocols are featured?
- Ethernet, Linux "Cooked" capture.
- IP, TCP, UDP, ICMP, IGMP, ARP.
- IPv4 and IPv6 Support.
- NMB and SMB1, SMB2 and SMB3 (high-level implementations).
- MSRPC version 5, over different transports: TCP, SMB/TCP, SMB/NetBIOS and HTTP.
- Plain, NTLM and Kerberos authentications, using password/hashes/tickets/keys.
- Portions/full implementation of the following MSRPC interfaces: EPM, DTYPES, LSAD, LSAT, NRPC, RRP, SAMR, SRVS, WKST, SCMR, BKRP, DHCPM, EVEN6, MGMT, SASEC, TSCH, DCOM, WMI, OXABREF, NSPI, OXNSPI.
- Portions of TDS (MSSQL) and LDAP protocol implementations.