An HTTP toolkit for security research.
Hetty is an HTTP toolkit for security research. It aims to become an open source alternative to commercial software like Burp Suite Pro, with powerful features tailored to the needs of the infosec and bug bounty community.
- Machine-in-the-middle (MITM) HTTP proxy, with logs and advanced search
- HTTP client for manually creating/editing requests, and replay proxied requests
- Intercept requests and responses for manual review (edit, send/receive, cancel)
- Scope support, to help keep work organized
- Easy-to-use web based admin interface
- Project based database storage, to help keep work organized