Arch Linux-based distro focused on Cybersecurity. Learn, practice and enjoy with any hacking tool!
Athena is designed from scratch, so already during the development phase useless modules and services have been excluded in order to improve performance and resource consumption. Furthermore, this design approach allowed to review in detailed manner each single package and component to include inside the distribution. It led the OS to build a user-friendly environment, despite based on Arch Linux.
The heritage of Arch Linux impacts positively Athena OS:
- Better performance: pacman is faster than apt
- Focused: Athena can be developed and maintained down to the smallest detail
- Much more security tools: Athena can rely on BlackArch repository, that contains much more security tools than APT repositories
- Freedom: during the installation, you can configure your Athena with any resource or service you need.
- Documentation: Arch Linux is very well documented on Internet for any need
Born for InfoSec Professionals, Bug Bounty Hunters, Passionate Students and Spicy Hackers.
Athena's environment is based on GNOME Wayland that provide exciting features the user can enjoy!