Crawls URL to get a better image of what is tied to a website.
Here's a summary of what the script does:
- Crawls the target URL using Hakrawler .
- Removes duplicate links.
- Extracts all files of certain types (e.g., PDF, DOC, ZIP, JPG) and saves them to a separate file.
- Extracts each domain from the link crawled and removes duplicates.
- Filters out certain domains (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Extract records (AAAA, CNAME, NS, etc)
- Extract DNS by fetching the certificate.
- Crawl again but this time using Lynx on the domain tied to the main one.
- Gets main IPs of all domains.
- Extracts the title of each domain and IP.
- Filters out any results that have a title starting with "404".
- Search emails from each domain.
- Retrieves server banner.
At the end, the tool gives you 3 options:
- Port Scan