Powerful framework for rogue access point attack.
wifipumpkin3 is powerful framework for rogue access point attack, written in Python, that allow and offer to security researchers, red teamers and reverse engineers to mount a wireless network to conduct a man-in-the-middle attack.
- Rogue access point attack
- Man-in-the-middle attack
- Module for deauthentication attack
- Module for extra-captiveflask templates
- Rogue Dns Server
- Captive portal attack (captiveflask)
- Intercept, inspect, modify and replay web traffic
- WiFi networks scanning
- DNS monitoring service
- Credentials harvesting
- Transparent Proxies
- RestFulAPI (new)
- and more!