A packet sniffer tool, allows you to monitor and analyze network traffic from PCAP files.
It provides insights into various network protocols and can help with network troubleshooting, security analysis, and more.
- Protocol-specific packet analysis for ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, SNMP, LLMNR, and NetBIOS.
- Packet filtering based on protocol, source IP, destination IP, source port, destination port, and more.
- Summary statistics on captured packets.
- Interactive mode for in-depth packet inspection.
- Timestamps for each captured packet.
- User-friendly colored output for improved readability.