Scan for top potential vulnerabilities with known CVEs in your web applications.
erminatorZ is a highly sophisticated and efficient web security tool that scans for potential vulnerabilities in your web applications. It uses a combination of advanced techniques, including using popular tools like waybackurls and curl, to scan your web applications and highlight any potential vulnerabilities. The results are displayed in an easy-to-read format in the terminal, and only vulnerable results are saved for further investigation. With its lightweight and fast nature, TerminatorZ is the perfect tool for any security professional who wants to keep their web applications secure.
- XSS (Cross-site scripting)
- SSRF (Server-side request forgery)
- XXE (XML external entity)
- Insecure deserialization
- Remote Code Execution via Shellshock (RCE)
- SQL Injection (SQLi)
- Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
- Remote Code Execution (RCE)
- Directory Traversal (DT)
- File Inclusion (FI)
- Sensitive Data Exposure (SDE)
- Server Side Request Forgery (SSRF)
- Shell Injection (SI)
- Broken Access Control (BAC)
- Generates Random Sun Tzu Quote for Red Teamers, Checks if you are connected to the Internet too!
- Utilizes tools such as waybackurls, curl, and others for comprehensive vulnerability assessments
- Lightweight and fast, delivering results in real-time directly to the terminal
- Only reports vulnerabilities, making it easy to prioritize and remediate vulnerabilities in a timely manner