Standalone script to enumerate SUID binaries, separate default binaries from customs.
A standalone python2/3 script which utilizes python's built-in modules to find SUID bins, separate default bins from custom bins, cross-match those with bins in GTFO Bin's repository & auto-exploit those, all with colors!
A standalone script supporting both python2 & python3 to find out all SUID binaries in machines/CTFs and do the following:
- List all Default SUID Binaries (which ship with linux/aren't exploitable)
- List all Custom Binaries (which don't ship with packages/vanilla installation)
- List all custom binaries found in GTFO Bin's (This is where things get interesting)
- Printing binaries and their exploitation (in case they create files on the machine)
- Try and exploit found custom SUID binaries which won't impact machine's files
Why This? Because LinEnum and other enumeration scripts only print SUID binaries & GTFO Binaries, they don't seperate default from custom, which leads to severe head banging in walls for 3-4 hours when you can't escalate privs :)