Perform subdomain enumeration through various techniques and retrieve detailed output.
SubScraper is a fast subdomain enumeration tool that uses a variety of techniques to find subdomains of a given target. Subdomain enumeration is especially helpful during penetration testing and bug bounty hunting to uncover an organization's attack surface.
Depending on the CMD arguments applied, SubScraper can resolve DNS names, request HTTP(S) information, and perform CNAME lookups for takeover opportunities during the enumeration process. This can help identify next steps and discover patterns for exploitation.
- Modular design makes it easy to add new techniques/sources.
- Various levels of enumeration for additional data gathering.
- Allows for multiple target inputs or read targets from .txt file.
- Windows CLI compatibility.
- Generate output files in .txt or .csv format.