Tests SSL/TLS enabled services to discover supported cipher suites.
sslscan version 2 has now been released. This includes a major rewrite of the backend scanning code, which means that it is no longer reliant on the version of OpenSSL for many checks. This means that it is possible to support legacy protocols (SSLv2 and SSLv3), as well as supporting TLSv1.3 - regardless of the version of OpenSSL that it has been compiled against.
Other key changes include:
- Enumeration of server key exchange groups.
- Enumeration of server signature algorithms.
- SSLv2 and SSLv3 protocol support is scanned, but individual ciphers are not.
- A test suite is included using Docker, to verify that sslscan is functionality correctly.
- Removed the --http option, as it was broken and had very little use in the first place.