Allows to get the emails from a target published in social networks to find possible credentials.
SocialPwned is an OSINT tool that allows to get the emails, from a target, published in social networks like Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter to find the possible credential leaks in PwnDB or Dehashed and obtain Google account information via GHunt.
The purpose of this tool is to facilitate the search for vulnerable targets during the phase of Footprinting in an Ethical Hacking. It is common for employees of a company to publish their emails in social networks, either professional or personal, so if these emails have their credentials leaked, it is possible that the passwords found have been reused in the environment to be audited. If it’s not the case, at least you would have an idea of the patterns that follow this target to create the passwords and be able to perform other attacks with a higher level of effectiveness.
SocialPwned uses different modules:
- Instragram: Making use of the unofficial Instagram API from @LevPasha, different methods were developed to obtain the emails published by users. An Instagram account is required.
- Linkedin: Using @tomquirk's unofficial Linkedin API, different methods were developed to obtain a company's employees and their contact information (email, twitter or phone). In addition, it is possible to add the employees found to your contacts, so that you can later have access to their network of contacts and information. This module also generates different files with combinations of possible usernames for an organization. A Linkedin account is required.
- Twint: Using Twint from @twintproject you can track all the Tweets published by a user looking for some email. A Twitter account is not necessary.
- PwnDB: Inspired by the tool PwnDB created by @davidtavarez a module has been developed that searches for all credential leaks from the emails found. In addition, for each email a POST request is made to HaveIBeenPwned to find out the source of the leak.
- Dehashed: Provides clear passwords and also the hash of passwords that could not be cracked. It is necessary to pay at Dehashed to get an API Key, but it can be a good alternative when PwnDB is slow or does not provide results.
- GHunt: Using the tool created by @mxrch, GHunt, it is possible to obtain information related to Google mails, e.g. reviews, profile picture, possible location or public calendar events.