Enumerate valid subdomains using active bruteforce and DNS resolution.
shuffleDNS is a wrapper around MassDNS, written in go, that allows you to enumerate valid subdomains using active bruteforce, as well as resolve subdomains with wildcard handling and easy input-output support.
Based on the work on massdns project by @blechschmidt.
- Simple and modular code base making it easy to contribute.
- Fast And Simple active subdomain scanning.
- Handles wildcard subdomains in a smart manner.
- Optimized for ease of use
- Stdin and stdout support for integrating in workflows.