Exploitation framework for embedded devices.
The RouterSploit Framework is an open-source exploitation framework dedicated to embedded devices. It consists of various modules that aid penetration testing operations:
- exploits: modules that take advantage of identified vulnerabilities
- creds: modules designed to test credentials against network services
- scanners: modules that check if a target is vulnerable to any exploit
- payloads: modules that are responsible for generating payloads for various architectures and injection points
- generic: modules that perform generic attacks