Incredibly fast crawler designed for OSINT.
- Data Extraction: Photon can extract the following data while crawling:
* URLs (in-scope & out-of-scope)
* URLs with parameters (example.com/gallery.php?id=2)
* Intel (emails, social media accounts, amazon buckets etc.)
* Files (pdf, png, xml etc.)
* Secret keys (auth/API keys & hashes)
* Strings matching custom regex pattern
* Subdomains & DNS related data
- Output: the extracted information is saved in an organized manner or can be exported as json.
- Flexible: control timeout, delay, add seeds, exclude URLs matching a regex pattern and other cool stuff. The extensive range of options provided by Photon lets you crawl the web exactly the way you want.
- Genius: Photon's smart thread management & refined logic gives you top notch performance.
Still, crawling can be resource intensive but Photon has some tricks up it's sleeves. You can fetch URLs archived by archive.org to be used as seeds by using --wayback option.
- Docker: Photon can be launched using a lightweight Python-Alpine (103 MB) Docker image.