Information gathering framework for phone numbers.
PhoneInfoga is one of the most advanced tools to scan international phone numbers. It allows you to first gather basic information such as country, area, carrier and line type, then use various techniques to try to find the VoIP provider or identify the owner. It works with a collection of scanners that must be configured in order for the tool to be effective. PhoneInfoga doesn't automate everything, it's just there to help investigating on phone numbers.
- Check if phone number exists
- Gather basic information such as country, line type and carrier
- OSINT footprinting using external APIs, phone books & search engines
- Check for reputation reports, social media, disposable numbers and more
- Use the graphical user interface to run scans from the browser
- Programmatic usage with the REST API and Go modules