A framework that provides a web UI to commonly used Bug Hunting/Pentesting tools.
LazyHunter is a framework that allows you to access the common bug hunting/pentesting tools from web UI. Everything in LazyHunter is configurable, you can add new tools or remove existing ones, you can add new default commands or modify the existing ones, etc.
- Output of all running tools gets saved and automatically fetched when next time you click on the tool name.
- Real time update of running tool in the browser itself.
- Debug shell to fix the issues with tools.
- Base OS is Alpine hence image size is around 1GB only.
- Everything is configurable (default commands, tool names, etc)
- You can directly run or change any shell command from any tool's page.