Passive open source intelligence automated reconnaissance.
karma v2 can be used by Infosec Researchers, Penetration Testers, Bug Hunters to find deep information, more assets, WAF/CDN bypassed IPs, Internal/External Infra, Publicly exposed leaks and many more about their target. Shodan Premium API key is required to use this automation. Output from the karma v2 is displayed to the screen and saved to files/directories.
- Powerful and flexible results via Shodan Dorks
- SSL SHA1 checksum/fingerprint Search
- Only hit In-Scope IPs
- Verify each IP with SSL/TLS certificate issuer match RegEx
- Provide Out-Of-Scope IPs
- Find out all ports including well known/uncommon/dynamic
- Grab all targets vulnerabilities related to CVEs
- Banner grab for each IP, Product, OS, Services & Org etc.
- Grab favicon Icons
- Generate Favicon Hash using python3 mmh3 Module
- Favicon Technology Detection using nuclei custom template
- ASN Scan
- BGP Neighbour
- IPv4 & IPv6 Profixes for ASN
- Interesting Leaks like Indexing, NDMP, SMB, Login, SignUp, OAuth, SSO, Status 401/403/500, VPN, Citrix, Jfrog, Dashboards, OpenFire, Control Panels, Wordpress, Laravel, Jetty, S3 Buckets, Cloudfront, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Node Exports, Grafana, RabbitMQ, Containers, GitLab, MongoDB, Elastic, FTP anonymous, Memcached, DNS Recursion, Kibana, Prometheus, Default Passwords, Protected Objects, Moodle, Spring Boot, Django, Jira, Ruby, Secret Key and many more...