A Windows/Samba enumeration tool with additional features like JSON/YAML export.
enum4linux-ng.py is a rewrite of Mark Lowe's enum4linux.pl, a tool for enumerating information from Windows and Samba systems, aimed for security professionals and CTF players. The tool is mainly a wrapper around the Samba tools nmblookup, net, rpcclient and smbclient.
- support for YAML and JSON export
- colored console output (can be disabled via NO_COLOR)
- ldapsearch and polenum are natively implemented
- support for multiple authentication methods
- support for legacy SMBv1 connections
- auto detection of IPC signing support
- 'smart' enumeration will automatically disable tests which would otherwise fail
- timeout support
- SMB dialect checks
- IPv6 support (experimental)