Targeted attacks against WPA2-Enterprise networks, wireless pivots using hostile portal attacks.
EAPHammer is a toolkit for performing targeted evil twin attacks against WPA2-Enterprise networks. It is designed to be used in full scope wireless assessments and red team engagements. As such, focus is placed on providing an easy-to-use interface that can be leveraged to execute powerful wireless attacks with minimal manual configuration. To illustrate just how fast this tool is, our Quick Start section provides an example of how to execute a credential stealing evil twin attack against a WPA/2-EAP network in just commands.
- Steal RADIUS credentials from WPA-EAP and WPA2-EAP networks.
- Perform hostile portal attacks to steal AD creds and perform indirect wireless pivots
- Perform captive portal attacks
- Built-in Responder integration
- Support for Open networks and WPA-EAP/WPA2-EAP
- No manual configuration necessary for most attacks.
- No manual configuration necessary for installation and setup process
- Leverages latest version of hostapd (2.8)
- Support for evil twin and karma attacks
- Generate timed Powershell payloads for indirect wireless pivots
- Integrated HTTP server for Hostile Portal attacks
- Support for SSID cloaking
- Fast and automated PMKID attacks against PSK networks using hcxtools
- Password spraying across multiple usernames against a single ESSID