Web path scanner.
- Wordlist is a text file, each line is a path.
- About extensions, unlike other tools, dirsearch only replaces the %EXT% keyword with extensions from -e flag.
- For wordlists without %EXT% (like SecLists), -f | --force-extensions switch is required to append extensions to every word in wordlist, as well as the /.
- To apply your extensions to wordlist entries that have extensions already, use -O | --overwrite-extensions (Note: some extensions are excluded from being overwritted such as .log, .json, .xml, ... or media extensions like .jpg, .png)
- To use multiple wordlists, you can separate your wordlists with commas. Example: wordlist1.txt,wordlist2.txt.