Automates decryptions & decodings with encodings, classical ciphers, hashes, or more.
Fully automated decryption/decoding/cracking tool using natural language processing & artificial intelligence, along with some common sense.
Ciphey aims to be a tool to automate a lot of decryptions & decodings such as multiple base encodings, classical ciphers, hashes or more advanced cryptography.
If you don't know much about cryptography, or you want to quickly check the ciphertext before working on it yourself, Ciphey is for you.
- 50+ encryptions/encodings supported such as binary, Morse code and Base64. Classical ciphers like the Caesar cipher, Affine cipher and the Vigenere cipher. Along with modern encryption like repeating-key XOR and more. For the full list, click here
- Custom Built Artificial Intelligence with Augmented Search (AuSearch) for answering the question "what encryption was used?" Resulting in decryptions taking less than 3 seconds.
- Custom built natural language processing module Ciphey can determine whether something is plaintext or not. Whether that plaintext is JSON, a CTF flag, or English, Ciphey can get it in a couple of milliseconds.
- Multi Language Support at present, only German & English (with AU, UK, CAN, USA variants).
- Supports encryptions and hashes Which the alternatives such as CyberChef Magic do not.
- C++ core Blazingly fast.