An asynchronous enumeration & vulnerability scanner.
celerystalk helps you automate your network scanning/enumeration process with asynchronous jobs (aka tasks) while retaining full control of which tools you want to run.
- Configurable: Some common tools are in the default config, but you can add any tool you want
- Service Aware: Uses Nmap/Nessus service names rather than port numbers to decide which tools to run
- Scalable: Designed for scanning multiple hosts, but works well for scanning one host at a time
- VirtualHosts: Supports subdomain recon and virtualhost scanning
- Job Control: Supports canceling, pausing, and resuming of tasks, inspired by Burp scanner
- Screenshots: Screenshots (aquatone) every in-scope URL that was identified by any tool (you can limit # of screenshots if you'd like)