Framework for monitoring and tampering system API calls of native macOS, iOS and android apps.
It consists of the following components:
- AppMon Sniffer - Intercept API calls to figure out interesting operations performed by an App
- Appmon Intruder - Manipulate API calls data to create change app's original behavior
- AppMon Android Tracer - Automatically traces Java classes, methods, its arguments and their data-types in Android APKs
- AppMon IPA Installer - Creates and installs "inspectable" IPAs on non-jailbroken iOS devices
- AppMon APK Builder - Creates APKs "inspectable" on non-rooted Android devices