This is a multi-use bash script for Linux systems to audit wireless networks.
airgeddon is an alive project growing day by day. This is the list of features so far:
- Interface mode switcher (Monitor-Managed) keeping selection even on interface name changing
- DoS over wireless networks using different methods (mdk3, mdk4, aireplay-ng). "DoS Pursuit mode" available to avoid AP channel hopping (available also on DoS performed on Evil Twin attacks)
- Full support for 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz bands
- Assisted WPA/WPA2 personal networks Handshake file and PMKID capturing
- Cleaning and optimizing Handshake captured files
- Offline password decrypting on WPA/WPA2 captured files for personal networks (Handshakes and PMKIDs) using dictionary, bruteforce and rule based attacks with aircrack, crunch and hashcat tools. Enterprise networks captured password decrypting based on john the ripper, crunch, asleap and hashcat tools. GPU support available for hashcat.
- WPA3 online dictionary attack (plugin based)
- Evil Twin attacks (Rogue AP) - WPA/WPA2/WPA3
- WPS features
- Enterprise networks attacks - WPA/WPA2/WPA3
- WEP All-in-One attack (combining different techniques: Chop-Chop, Caffe Latte, ARP Replay, Hirte, Fragmentation, Fake association, etc.)
- Adaptation of WPA2 attacks to work with WPA2/WPA3 networks working in "Mixed Mode"
- Compatibility with many Linux distributions (see Requirements section)
- Easy targeting and selection in every section
- Drag and drop files on console window for entering file paths or autocomplete using tab key on every path input for easier use
- Dynamic screen resolution detection and windows auto-sizing for optimal viewing
- Controlled Exit. Cleaning tasks and temp files. Restoring nftables/iptables after an attack that require changes on them. Option to keep monitor mode if desired on exit
- Multilanguage support and autodetect OS language feature (see Supported Languages section)
- Help hints in every zone/menu for easy use
- Auto-update. Script checks for newer version if possible
- Docker image for easy and quick container deployment. Use already built image on Docker Hub or build your own
- Http proxy auto detection for updates
- Wayland graphic system supported (not only X window system)
- Tmux support for headless (systems without X window) environments
- Multiple configurable options based on fallback substitution variables options system which allow to configure many enhancements like enable/disable colors, 5Ghz band, auto updates, hint printing, etc.
- Full compatibility with iptables and nftables with autodetection and possibility to force iptables by setting an option
- Available plugins system to let the community create their own content in an easy and flexible way using the created function hooking system. More info at Plugins System section